How do you go about taking a decision on a new feature that you’d like to introduce? How do you find out how your people feel about a new policy that the HR Dept. recently announced? How do you ensure that your customers get to clearly communicate their opinions to you? The MailDirect Surveys module is a convenient tool for rapidly creating and deploying online surveys. Whether you’d like comments on a new feature you’re about to introduce, or feedback on the quality of customer-support that your team delivers, the Surveys module is meant for all your information needs. The Surveys module supports both open-access and by-invite response gathering, and features an intuitive survey-creation interface and convenient reports
Features and Benefits
Ease of use
- Browser-based Survey Editor tool, to directly create your online surveys online;
- A variety of question-types to tackle the type of response required;
- Mandatory Question mechanism, to ensure that critical questions are not skipped;
- Customization – themes, logo, etc. to ensure that your customer has a consistent engagement with you and your brand.
Multi-Channel Response Gathering
- For public (unrestricted) access surveys, the Survey Module provides you a hyperlink that can be circulated.
- For restricted-access by-invite-only surveys, the Survey Module allows you to send individual invitations containing a custom link to the survey.
- Combine both of the above options – email your key accounts and also provide a link to the survey on your web-site for visitors.
- Response alerts via email to track the progress of your survey.
- Real time reports and live graphs and charts for your survey responses, summary as well as detailed.
- You can also download a summary report of the survey in Excel format.